|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Abstracting and Indexing|
Information for Contributors
The SHARE: Journal of Service-Learning is published twice a year, in February and August by Petra Christian University. The goals of this Journal are to:
- Widen the community of service-learning educators, civic engagement educators, and engaged scholars
- Sustain and develop the intellectual vigor of those in these communities
- Encourage research and pedagogical scholarship in service-learning, campus-community partnership, and engaged/public scholarship
- Contribute to the academic legitimacy of service-learning, civic engagement, and engaged/public scholarship
- Increase the number of students and faculty who have a chance to experience the rich benefits that accrue to service-learning and engaged scholarship participants
The Editorial Board welcomes papers that cross many academic disciplines at the cutting edge of research, theory, pedagogy, and other matters related to academic service-learning, community service project, and engaged/public scholarship in higher education that extend the knowledge base and support and strengthen practitioners’ work.
1. Manuscript should be well written in English or Bahasa Indonesia, 1.5 spaced, font 12pt, Century Schoolbook, in A4 paper, single column, limited to 20 pages (references, figures, tables, appendices, etc. inclusive)
2. Avoid the use of “volunteer” or “voluntary”. It is preferable to use “community service”, “service-learning”, or “community service-learning”.
3. Do not submit manuscripts under consideration by another publication
4. Manuscripts should consist of:
- Title (Bold type and centered)
- Authors and affiliations
- An Abstract of approximately 100 – 150 words and keywords in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Introduction (including current condition analysis)
- Body of the paper
- Acknowledgment (when necessary)
5. Manuscripts should be written based on provided journal template and sent as e-mail attachment file to: email@example.com
6. Peer reviewers will review articles and the results will be returned to the authors as soon as possible.
7. An article contributor whose article is accepted for publication will have to fill in the form of Copyright Declaration and submit the completed agreement as suggested in the form.
8. Contributor whose articles are rejected would get written information. The Editorial Board reserves the right to turn down articles without stating reasons to the contributor.
9. An article contributor is entitled to a copy of the current issue if the article is published.